Who am I?
At first, I am a mother of two. My boy is 8 years old and my girl is 2. We live together in an apartment with my partner, who has been in my life in soon 12 years.
In our home, we also have two Cornish Rex cats, they are 11 years old. The male cat loves to be outside, and the female one loves to eat and rest.
We live in Luleå in North of Sweden. I have been living here since 2002. Before that I lived in a small village called Tårrajaur, located 2.5 miles outside Jokkmokk.
I work as a nurse at the local hospital in an infirmary where we take care of persons with urological, ear-, nose- and throat, and jaw diseases. I’ve been a nurse since 2016. I love my work. It was a tough road to get my degree, but I did it with a lot of determination and hard work.
About the crafting
I’ve been creating all my life. My mother was a big part of that. Creating things have always been around. She was painting, sewing, crocheted and knitted.
I met scrapbooking around 2006/2007, and then started to make layouts about my guinea pigs. I had a lot of them.
After a while I lost interest a little bit, until 2012, when I started making birthday- and Christmas card. The year after I started to make more and more cards, and when I really got in the game was around August 2013 when I got a Sizzix Big Shot machine.
My crafting history
- Layouts – 2006
- Cardmaking – 2012
- Folded cards – 2014
- Altered mixed media projects – 2015
- Mixed Media canvases – 2015
- Art Journaling – 2015
- Tags – 2015
- Coloring with Copics – 2015
- Step-by-step videos – 2016
- ATC – 2018
- Polkadoodles WeLove2Create – June 2019 (active)
- Instila – March 2019 – July 2019
- Kortskissen – May 2018 – June 2018
- Instila – December 2016 – May 2017
- Stick it Down – July 2015 – December 2015
- JE Scrap Hobby – March 2015 – September 2016